Fan Code of Conduct
The Kovalchick Complex has a fan code of conduct to help promote a positive fan environment at all events.
The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the event experience. Any fan in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
KOVALCHICK COMPLEX FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The Kovalchick Complex and IUP Athletics are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, both inside of the Ed Fry Arena and throughout the various other areas of the complex.
Kovalchick Complex Staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where our guests can enjoy the event experience free from the following behavior(s):
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and / or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by a guests' actions.
- Any behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests' enjoyment of the event.
Each guest should hold his or her ticket and be ready to display it to event staff or complex security to verify their seat location.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may result in the guest being ejected, arrested by police or having his/her tickets revoked.
All season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns by contacting nearby event staff or security personnel.
For more information on our policies and procedures, please visit the Building Policies section of our website.